Taking time to thank God for allowing me to see another day and remaining confident that I will win each day with ease.
“It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance.” Dalai Lama
I’ve prayed about it and I’ve given my worry’s to God.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, do your own research!
I’ve been seeing folks on Twitter debate the blood type diet, so I picked a random blood type and this is what I found.
Blood Type: A Positive.
- soy protein, such as tofu
- certain grains, such as spelt, hulled barley, and sprouted bread
- walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts
- olive oil
- certain fruits, such as blueberries and elderberries
- certain kinds of beans and legumes
- certain vegetables, especially dark, leafy greens, such as kale, Swiss chard, and spinach
- garlic and onions
- cold-water fish, such as sardines and salmon