Although he died 2 years after I was born, Bruce Lee shaped my entire childhood. Enter The Dragon was my favorite movie, his style could never be duplicated. I don’t know why but today I woke up with Bruce Lee on my mind, if you don’t know of him, google him, he was my hero!
1. I am filled with light, love, and peace.
2. Today I am fully in sync with my inner wisdom.
3. I decide what my life purpose is.
4. A peaceful heart brings a peaceful life.
5. I love the person I see in the mirror.
1. Strengthens the immune system.
2. Helps you sleep better.
3. Increases your lifespan.
4. Improves your brain health.
5. Improves your appearance.
6. Reduces anxiety and depression.
7. Improves heart health and blood pressure.
Can two broken hearts fix each other?
I wish I could mend your pain.
I’ll be putting you together while falling apart.
Our intentions are in the right place but our hearts isn’t.
I lead with the power of my heart.
Depression = Stuck in the past.
Anxiety = Afraid of the future.
I’ve just been thinking a lot lately about what we put value on.
Growing up I’ve always heard adults talk about money and how it could change the dynamics of the family.
The conversations shifted over the years to how money is evil, like everything, you can argue the good and bad.
My focus is always on, what’s the solution?
Instead of money, I shift my focus to empathy and politeness.
Empathy is the new currency.
When you are aligned in your truth, the money will come.
When you are polite to people, in a genuinely way, more opportunities will zoom your way.
I hope this blesses you in some way.
This was my morning shower meditation.